Thursday, October 6, 2011

Anticipation........

It is that time of year again.  Time for Girls Weekend.  It begins 1 week from today.  Knowing that it is so close that I can touch it crowds almost all other thoughts out of my mind.  I check the weather at our destination (Jackson, Wyoming) every day (today it was snowing there!!).  I imagine what our lodging will look like.  The first night will be spent in Jackson at a hostel.  We have stayed in only one hostel previously, in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, and it was a very interesting experience.  All other nights we will spend in a condo in West Yellowstone, Montana.  What will we see and experience in Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park??  The anticipation is delicious and I am loving every minute of it.  See you in a week, Kathi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment